MS in Behavioral Psychology Admission Deadlines and Requirements
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the regionally accredited colleges or universities
that awarded your baccalaureate degree via one of the following approved companies:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Applicants who are pursuing their bachelors at the time of application should submit an in-progress (current) transcript and will be required to submit a final transcript showing the degree posted after completion of their undergraduate program. Please request all transcripts to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two professional recommendations using the Recommendation Section in our online application. While completing your online application, you will list your recommenders and an e-mail requesting a letter will be sent to them. Recommendations should attest to your competencies, character, and potential to the program. Additionally, recommenders may also complete this form and email it directly to email@example.com.
- A 2-5 page Statement of Purpose describing your previous training and experience, current interests, future professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if not included in your online application.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our TOEFL test requirement, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
If you have a Master of Arts in Psychology or a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy, you may be able to transfer 12 units of the core foundation courses. However, these courses must have been taken within the last seven years and must be from a regionally-accredited institution. The final decision of the transfer units will be made by the program director.