MS in Behavioral Psychology Admission Deadlines and Requirements
- Summer Term II 2018 Deadline: May 21, 2018
- August 1, 2018
- (Apply by June 1, 2018 11:59 PM to be considered for $750 scholarship)
Note: Admissions for this program are rolling. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Spring classes begin in January.
- Fall classes begin in September.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded
your baccalaureate degree via one of the following approved companies:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Applicants who are pursuing their bachelors at the time of application should submit an in-progress (current) transcript and will be required to submit a final transcript showing the degree posted after completion of their undergraduate program. Please request all transcripts to be sent to email@example.com.
- Two professional recommendations from individuals familiar with your academic and professional competencies using this Recommendation Form. Recommendations should attest to your competencies, character, and potential and/or ability as a mental health professional. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 2-5 page Statement of Purpose describing your previous training and experience, current interests, future professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program, emailed to email@example.com.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our TOEFL test requirement, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a Master of Arts in Psychology or a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy, you may be able to transfer 12 units of the core foundation courses. However, these courses must have been taken within the last seven years and must be from a regionally-accredited institution. The final decision of the transfer units will be made by the program director.