Master of Arts in Psychology
Social Understanding. Scientific Analysis.
The Master of Arts in Psychology program will prepare students for application to doctoral programs, to pursue a profession in the field of psychology, or to become better leaders in their industry.
Program Length / Units
1.5-2 years / 36-48 units
Fall, Spring, Summer
West Los Angeles, Irvine, Encino (Please note that your campus of choice cannot be guaranteed. Campus offerings are contingent upon availability and subject to change.)
This program is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of the principles of psychology in an intimate and supportive learning environment. With a strong clinical emphasis, courses are focused on how the art and science of psychology can be applied to further our understanding of human behavior and the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders.
- Nationally regarded graduate school of psychology with the #6-ranked Psy.D. program in the US*
- Access to major-university resources at the #46-ranked university in the US**
- Outstanding faculty, recognized experts, scholars and clinicians
- Values-based curriculum focused on personal and professional growth
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Convenient class schedules offered on weeknights and occasional weekends
- Extensive networking opportunities through our alumni network with more than 20,000 professionals
*U.S. News & World Report, Best Grad School Rankings, Clinical Psychology
** U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities