MA in Social Entrepreneurship and Change - Admission Requirements
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official student transcripts safely and electronically via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using the Recommendation Section in our online application. While completing your online application, you will list your recommenders and an e-mail requesting a letter will be sent to them. Recommendations should attest to your competencies, character, and potential to the program. Additionally, recommenders may also complete this form and email it directly to email@example.com.
- A 1-2 page Statement of Educational Purpose addressing previous involvement or interest in social change issues, professional goals and objectives, and a social issue of personal importance, including reasons why the issue is a particular concern, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if not included in your online application.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
- (Optional) Your professional CV or resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.