- Fall 2018 Early Admission Deadline: January 1, 2018
- Fall 2018 Second Admission Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Fall 2018 Third Admission Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Fall 2018 Final Deadline: May 1, 2018
Note: Admissions for this program are rolling. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Fall classes begin in September.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts safely and electronically via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendation should attest to your competencies, character, and potential. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 1-2 page Statement of Educational Purpose addressing previous involvement or interest in social change issues, professional goals and objectives, and a social issue of personal importance, including reasons why the issue is a particular concern, emailed to email@example.com.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional) Your professional CV or resume emailed to email@example.com.