Facebook pixel Grants | Pepperdine | Graduate School of Education and Psychology Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Graduate School of Education and Psychology


A grant is financial aid that does not need to be repaid. Total aid awarded in loans, grants, and scholarships may not exceed a student's total Cost of Attendance.

Pepperdine Colleagues Grant 

The Graduate School of Education and Psychology offers annual assistance to students in the Doctor of Psychology and Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy: Day Format programs. Qualified students are generally awarded funds not to exceed 25 percent of tuition costs. All grants are awarded on the basis of financial need. A FAFSA application is required to be considered for the Colleagues Grant. 

Federal TEACH Grant- For MA in Teaching only

Students who plan to become teachers in a high-need field in a low-income area may apply for the TEACH Grant. In order to apply for this grant, students must complete TEACH Grant Counseling and the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve (ATS) online at the TEACH Grant website.

Eligible students will receive up to $4,000 per year of graduate study toward the teaching credential. Due to sequestration, award amounts for the TEACH Grant could change annually.

TEACH Grant recipients agree to serve as full time teachers in certain schools with certain high-need fields for at least four consecutive academic years within eight years of completing the degree. If the grant recipient does not meet these requirements, the grant will convert to an Unsubsidized Loan that must be repaid with interest.

For more information, please visit the Federal Student Aid Teach Grant website.

Golden State Teacher Grant - For MA in Teaching only

The Golden State Teacher Grant is an excellent opportunity open to all students working toward a preliminary teaching credential in the Master of Arts in Teaching Program. It awards up to $20,000 to prospective educators who demonstrate a commitment to working in priority high-need schools after graduation. For more information, please consult this overview brochure provided by the California Student Aid Commission. To submit your application, visit their website at https://gstg.csac.ca.gov/.