Application Deadlines & Requirements
For the daytime format, a bachelor's degree in psychology is preferred. However, qualified applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in a related academic field (e.g. sociology, social work, child and family development) may also be considered.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we recommend you send your materials electronically.
If an institution does not offer electronic transcripts, hard copy transcripts are acceptable.
Mail these materials to:
6100 Center Dr. 5th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
For questions, contact senior program administrator Andrea Lipnicki at (310) 506-4608.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the regionally accredited colleges or universities that awarded your baccalaureate degree via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using the Recommendation Section in our online application. While completing your online application, you will list your recommenders and an e-mail requesting a letter will be sent to them. Recommendations should attest to your competencies, character, and potential to the program. Additionally, recommenders may also complete this form and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 2-5 page Statement of Purpose describing your previous training and experience, current interests, future professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program, emailed to email@example.com if not included in your online application.
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (General Test), taken within the last five years. For more information about testing, please click here.
- BA or BS degree in psychology (or closely related field)
- (Optional) If you're seeking an exception to our TOEFL test requirement, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the application requirements, please contact the Enrollment Services Office at email@example.com or (310) 258-2850.