MA in Psychology Admission Deadlines and Requirements
Applicants to this program may possess a bachelor's degree in any field, and there are no pre-requisite courses that must be completed prior to starting the program. Applicants without recent course work (within the last seven years) in psychology, however, will be required to complete foundation courses in preparation for the core curriculum. Foundation courses are offered as part of the master's program.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded
your baccalaureate degree via one of the following approved companies:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Applicants who are pursuing their bachelors at the time of application should submit an in-progress (current) transcript and will be required to submit a final transcript showing the degree posted after completion of their undergraduate program. Please request all transcripts to be sent to email@example.com.
- Two recommendations from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic and professional competencies using this Recommendation Form. Recent college graduates should have at least one academic recommendation. Applicants who have been out of college more than three years should submit professional recommendations. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 2-5 page Statement of Purpose describing your training and experience, current interests, future professional goals, and reasons for applying to the program, emailed to email@example.com.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our TOEFL test requirement, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.