Three Programs to Success in 11 Months
Our programs are ideal for educators looking to strengthen their leadership, cultural proficiency, and impact as practitioners. We offer these programs: Master of Arts in Teaching (with preliminary credential), Master of Arts in Education, and Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). Plus, they can be completed in 11 months.
11 to 12 months/30-34 units
Teacher Preparation: Fall/Spring/Summer
Educational Psychology: Fall/Spring
West LA, Irvine, Encino
Personalized curriculum planning allows you to concentrate on your particular area of passion and discover how to make the greatest impact on your career and in the community. The Teaching (with preliminary credential) and Education programs offer a hybrid curriculum, consisting of 75 percent face-to-face meetings and 25 percent online course work. The TESOL program is 100 percent face-to-face.
- Prestigious program combines theory with practical application for an exceptional professional foundation
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with extensive educational experience
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship, close peer interaction, and lifelong professional relationships
- Class availability to fit your schedule, at four accessible locations throughout Southern California
- Professional development training
- Dedicated career services department
- Far-reaching alumni network more than 20,000 people strong