Pepperdine's Graduate School of Education and Psychology offers master's and doctoral programs to match well-defined career tracks. Our scholar-practitioner approach to learning offers extensive practicum experience and classes taught by faculty who are professionals currently working in their areas of expertise.
Education programs at the Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology are ideal for those seeking to make a significant social impact in education. Our master's programs prepare graduate students for careers as teachers, administrators, and other professionals in the field of education, while our doctoral programs guide students in transforming individuals, organizations, and communities in the world of education.
- MA in Teaching (with preliminary teaching credential)
- MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MA in Social Entrepreneurship and Change
- MS in Leadership in Higher Education
- MS in Learning Design and Innovation
- MS in Leadership in Pre K to 12 Education
- MS in Organizational Leadership Learning
Psychology programs at the Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology shape future professionals in the field of psychology to serve their communities through applied clinical practice. Our master's in psychology degrees are designed to prepare graduates for careers in marriage and family therapy, clinical psychology, and more, while our doctoral program program trains students for careers as licensed clinical psychologists.
- MA in Psychology
- MA in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy - Day Format
- MA in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy - Evening Format
- MA in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy with Latinas/os
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Online Options for Psychology Master's Programs
Enrich your knowledge of psychology while you advance your professional opportunities through our Workshops.
The following programs are available to students and alumni:
The Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology offers online master's degree programs that provide the academic preparation and personal attention you need to become a catalyst for inspiration and change.