Fall 2017 Extended Deadline: August 1, 2017
- Program kicks off with a Community Building Workshop and Orientation in August at the West Los Angeles Campus. Classes will begin in September.
- Admissions for this program are rolling. Once an application is complete, it is reviewed for admission. We do not wait for the deadline to review your application. For applications which are received after the deadline, students will be accepted on a space-available basis.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your baccalaureate and master's degrees via one of the following approved companies:
- Three recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendations should attest to your academic abilities, character, and professional ability. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- A Statement of Purpose (1,000-2,000 words) describing your view of leadership, ability to create followers, propensity to take risks, perseverance and demonstrated achievements, future career/life objectives, and reasons for pursuing a doctoral program, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) verbal and quantitative sections, or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). The MAT must have been taken within the last two years, and the GRE and/or GMAT must have been taken within the last five years. For more information about testing, please click here.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
- (Optional) Your professional CV or resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal interviews and writing samples may be required of candidates who apply to the program.