EdD in Organizational Leadership
- Fall Term 2018 Regular Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Program kicks off with a High Performance Community Workshop and Orientation in August at the West Los Angeles Campus. Classes will begin in September.
- Admissions for this program are rolling. Once an application is complete, it is reviewed for admission. We do not wait for the deadline to review your application. For applications which are received after the deadline, students will be accepted on a space-available basis.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A postgraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official transcripts sent electronically via one of the approved companies listed on the GSEP website from the institutions that awarded the baccalaureate and master's degrees to the applicant as well as all transcripts from all other colleges or universities attended.
- Three recommendations that attest to the applicant's academic and/ or professional character and leadership experience and/or potential. The online Professional Recommendation form should be emailed to email@example.com.
- A two-page proctored essay on a selected topic. Applicants who do not perform satisfactorily on this essay may be required to attend a writing workshop course at GSEP such as ED 692. Alternatively, applicants may submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE—verbal and quantitative sections) taken within the past five years.
- A 1,000- to 2,000-word statement of interest in the Organizational Leadership program addressing such topics as the candidate's view of leadership, ability to create followers, propensity to take risks, perseverance and demonstrated achievements, future career and life objectives, and reasons for pursuing a doctoral program.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is optional but recommended.
- A personal interview may be required for qualified applicants who apply to the program.