EdD in Organizational Leadership
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your baccalaureate and master's degrees via one of the following approved companies:
- Three recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendations should attest to your academic and professional character, and your leadership experience and potential. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- A Statement of Purpose (1,000-2,000 words) addressing such topics as your view of leadership, ability to create followers, propensity to take risks, evidence of a purposeful research agenda, perseverance and demonstrated achievements, future career and life objectives, and reasons for pursuing a PhD program, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (General Test: verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing sections). The GRE must have been taken within the last five years. For more information about testing, please click here.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is optional but recommended.
- A personal interview with a program director or designee for qualified applicants who apply to the program.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
A personal interview with the program director is required for all qualified applicants.
A writing sample and/or critical thinking assessment may be assigned to a candidate before potential admission at the discretion of the program director