EdD in Learning Technologies - Admissions Requirements
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Application for Admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A postgraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official transcripts sent electronically via one of the approved companies listed on the GSEP website from the institutions that awarded the baccalaureate and master's degrees to the applicant as well as all transcripts from all other colleges or universities attended.
- Two professional recommendations using the Recommendation Section in our online application. While completing your online application, you will list your recommenders and an e-mail requesting a letter will be sent to them. Recommendations should attest to your competencies, character, and potential to the program. Additionally, recommenders may also complete this form and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A two-page proctored essay on a selected topic. Applicants who do not perform satisfactorily on this essay may be required to attend a writing workshop course at GSEP such as ED 692. Alternatively, applicants may submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE—verbal and quantitative sections) taken within the past five years.
- A three-part statement, at least 2,000 words in length, describing (1) vision for technology, (2) experience or background in technology, and (3) personal goals related to the pursuit of this degree.
- A personal interview is required for all qualified applicants who apply to the program.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is optional but recommended.