Master of Arts in Social Entrepreneurship and Change
Benefits of the Program:
In less than two years (or 5 terms, even while working full-time), students will:
- Examine the underlying causes of social challenges such as hunger, poverty, and homelessness.
- Create and articulate a vision for change.
- Work alongside successful social entrepreneurs to learn creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Gain practical, real-world preparation through a hands-on global change experience.
- Conduct market research and design innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Employ sound management practices at tactical and strategic levels.
- Facilitate relationships between stakeholder groups.
- Evaluate programs to measure effectiveness in comparison to objectives.