EdD in Learning Technologies
Shaping Leaders to Drive Innovation
The Doctor of Education in Learning Technologies program prepares students to lead learning technologies arms of schools, corporations, and other public and private organizations. This program is ideal for individuals with a high level of comfort and proficiency using technology and social media.
Program Length / Units + Dissertation Units
3.5 years average / 51 EdD units + (2 units per term until completion of dissertation)
West Los Angeles / Online Hybrid Program (Please note that your campus of choice cannot be guaranteed. Campus offerings are contingent upon availability and subject to change.)
This online hybrid program is designed to provide students with the expertise to effectively leverage new and emerging learning technologies to facilitate learning and development in the workplace and school. Embracing the scholar-practitioner model of professional training, this program emphasizes experiential learning to support the development of agency in our students. Required national and international trips are woven into the program, providing students with access to leading researchers in the field, and a global perspective on technology and learning around the world. This program culminates in a doctoral dissertation.
- Prestigious program at the #46-ranked university in the US*
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with exemplary academic achievements and professional expertise
- Hybrid format designed for the working professional
- Access to a network of expertise through connections with organizations and institutions in learning and media
- Small class sizes for strong faculty interaction, as well as long-term professional and personal relationships
- Extensive alumni network creates influential business connections with more than 20,000 professionals
* U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities