Psychology Career Services
The Office of Career Services offers career support including an array of services, programs and events for students and alumni of the Pepperdine University Graduate Psychology programs.
- Individual Appointments - Please Contact Us to schedule an appointment during our Office Hours.
- Career Handbook is a good source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to GSEP students making decisions about their future career.
- Job Postings on PepPro 2.0 - Employment opportunities specifically for Pepperdine Students and Alumni. Opportunities
include, full and part time job postings, student employment, internships, and volunteer
- Doctoral Program Preparation - Schedule an individual appointment to learn how to prepare for an interview, answer frequently asked questions, and learn about the type of questions to ask.
- NACE Salary Calculator - is an excellent tool to get a good idea of what you should expect in terms of salary.