Psychology Career Services
The Office of Career Services offers career support including an array of services, programs and events for students and alumni of the Pepperdine University Graduate Psychology programs.
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
- Individual Appointments - Please Contact Us to schedule an appointment during our Office Hours.
- Career Handbook is a good source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to GSEP students making decisions about their future career.
- Job Postings on PepPro 2.0 - Employment opportunities specifically for Pepperdine Students and Alumni. Opportunities
include, full and part time job postings, student employment, internships, and volunteer
- Doctoral Program Preparation - Schedule an individual appointment to learn how to prepare for an interview, answer frequently asked questions, and learn about the type of questions to ask.
- NACE Salary Calculator - is an excellent tool to get a good idea of what you should expect in terms of salary.