University Field Supervisors
University Field Supervisors are hired by our Director of Clinical Experience. The Director of Clinical Experience will offer guidance as you visit with your students and school sites.
New University Field Supervisors are required to complete Harassment Prevention Training, provided free by Pepperdine University. To learn more about this training please visit the Human Resources page.
Please Click here for more information regarding University Field Supervisor responsibilities.
If you are interested in becoming a University Field Supervisor please complete the online Interest Form. If you are already a University Field Supervisor please read the instructions below:
Thank you for serving as an University Field Supervisor(UFS) for Pepperdine University students! Your contributions and time are very important to us and we appreciate all you do for our students. Part of your role is completing evaluations on the performance of the student teacher. You will need to use our electronic evaluation system called Taskstream, to fill out the evaluation forms.
- If you are a new UFS with Pepperdine you will receive an email directly from Taskstream with a username. The email will direct you to sign in on Taskstream.com via a link. This link will expire within 48 hours, so please log in as soon as possible.
- Once you reach the homepage, you will see a link to your student teacher's evaluation page. Click on the link listed as Clinical 2 or 3 (depending on the course your student is enrolled in), and locate your student teacher's name.
- If you are a returning UFS with Pepperdine you will log into Taskstream as you have in the past. If you are unable to locate your password, please use the "forgot password" link on the home page.
If you are having any issues with Taskstream, they have do have a great technology support team available via phone at 800-311-5656. Your student teacher also has knowledge on how to use Taskstream, so they are a great resource. You may also email Heidi Sublette at email@example.com if you are having any content issues or you do not see your student teacher's name on the list.
University Field Supervisors are to post the following evaluations on Taskstream:
All evaluations are completed after each visit
- Clinical 1--No Evaluation
- Clinical 2--Four Evaluations
- Clinical 3-- Six Evaluations