The Digital Women's Project Celebrate Women's Wisdom: Life Journeys
Call for Papers
We welcome presentation proposals on issues of identity, relational style, motivation and drive, and adaptive style. Proposals can address: the broad explorations of theoretical, methodological, policy questions, issues of faith, or present narratives of the wisdom of women as they seek to balance life and work.
Proposals must be in English, include a title, and an area for the session (identity, relational style, motivation and goal setting, adaptive style, and strategies), and must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com.
- Deadline for proposal: October 1, 2012.
- Notice of acceptance to presenters: January, 2013
- All presenters must be registered for the conference.
- Omni Hotel in downtown Los Angeles atop historic Bunker Hill
- Conference Registration opens: Fall, 2012
- Early Registration Discount Deadline: January 5, 2013
- Conference Registration Deadline: March 1, 2013
We look forward to receiving your proposal and hope you will join us in Los Angeles on March 7–8, 2013.