Program Learning Outcomes
GSEP is committed to a learner-centered approach in the programs we offer. Each program has a set of objectives that a student graduating from the program is expected to achieve. The knowledge and skills taught in the program might be introduced in some courses. In other courses, students are asked to apply knowledge by practicing skills and demonstrating their abilities. Within the program, the values and dispositional attributes important for individuals entering the profession are emphasized.
Graduates of EdD in Organizational Leadership program will be expected to achieve the following objectives:
- Design and conduct research, collect and analyze data and report research findings
- Assess needs, develop, deliver and assess learning experiences and apply tools of appropriate technology
- Integrate and synthesize personal, organizational and societal values to advance leadership and change initiatives throughout organizations
- Integrate, synthesize and apply theories and practices that support research and development of National and Global policy
- Understand and develop skills in creating economic value, efficiency and service to organizations