Sample Mock Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why does this position interest you?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years career wise? What are your career goals?
- Tell me about a time when you and your supervisor did not see eye-to-eye on something? Tell
me how you communicated your point of view effectively to your supervisor or co-worker
- What is your best on-the-job attribute?
- What is your on-the-job attribute that needs improvement?
- Tell me about a time when you felt that there was a communication breakdown in your
work environment/between you and supervisor? How did you handle the situation?
- Tell me about a time when you felt you gave 200% on the job?
- Tell me about a time you got really frustrated on the job? What happened, what did
you do, what was the outcome?
- Tell me about the best boss/supervisor you have ever had?
- Tell me about the worst boss/supervisor you have ever had?
- What did you like least abut your last job
- Give me an example of a specific occasion in which you conformed to a policy with
which you did not agree.
- Tell me about a recent mistake and how you handled it?
- What resources do you utilize to get the job done?
- What are your salary requirements?