Give a Gift of Education
Perspective and Newly-Admitted Students: How to Apply
Perspective and newly-admitted students to GSEP who want to be considered for the GAGE Scholarship must complete an application to be considered for the scholarship regardless of whether you know a GSEP alum. To submit your application, please complete this Form. Alternatively, if you are unable to access this form, please download the PDF version of the application and email the completed form to GSEPalum@pepperdine.edu.
All applications and recommendations will be reviewed by our GSEP Alumni Committee. Those students who are selected by our GSEP Alumni Committee members to receive the $1,500 scholarship will have the award applied towards their tuition.
The GAGE Scholarship does not apply to students who are applying for the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage & Family Therapy (Daytime Format)
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Global Leadership and Change
- 100% Online Psychology programs
The deadlines for prospective and newly-admitted students to submit a GAGE scholarship application for the upcoming terms are: November 6 (Spring); March 5 (Summer I & II); and July 16 (Fall).
- Eligibility for this scholarship is limited to newly admitted full-time (6-units) students. Continuing and part-time students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- All students who want to be considered for the scholarship must apply regardless of whether they know a GSEP alum who can write them a recommendation. Students must answer all the questions in the prompt in order to be considered for the GAGE scholarship.
GSEP Alumni Recommendations
All Pepperdine GSEP Alumni are invited to enhance the reputation of GSEP through the $1,500 Give a Gift of Education (GAGE) Scholarship Program for new students. GSEP Alumni members are uniquely able to identify and recommend bright, values-centered leaders needed to maintain the school's outstanding student body and alumni network.
If you are a GSEP Alum and know of a prospective or newly-admitted student who will be attending one of GSEP's eligible programs, you can submit a recommendation that will be added to the student's application. To submit your recommendation, please complete this Alumni Recommendation Form.
- Starting Spring 2024, Alumni Recommendations will not be accepted for the Give a Gift of Education scholarship.