Faculty and Staff
There is a new process for finding Graduate, Research, and Teaching Assistants that will make finding and hiring Assistants easier for both you and our students. ALL Student Employment positions are now posted via PepPro. PepPro is the premier job posting and recruitment tool for GSEP. If you are interested in finding an Assistant, please follow the steps below.
- Complete the Job Posting Request Form, by clicking on the button below.
- Receive an email confirmation from Career Services.
- Begin receiving applicant resumes via email once your position has been posted by Career Services to PepPro.
The next steps and information about hiring:
- Your posting will automatically expire and be removed from PepPro after 90 days
- Contact us if you fill the position and would like the posting removed
- Contact us if you would like us to extend the position expiration date
- PepPro will automatically email you resumes for students that apply to your position
- Once you have made a hiring decision, fill out the online Assistantship Agreement Form by clicking the button below.
- For questions and more information please contact: Melissa Nelson at (310) 568-2373 or email@example.com
If you have any additional questions please contact GSEP Career Services
(310) 568-5666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School of Education and Psychology
6100 Center Drive, 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90045