Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
Benefits of the Program:
- Classes are conducted at Pepperdine University Plaza in West Los Angeles, an accessible
location for most Southern California commuters.
- Students complete three years of full-time course work and a one-year, full-time internship
or a two-year, half-time internship.
- Small class size. Each September, the program enrolls approximately 26 students.
- Students have the opportunity to gain essential clinical experience in the first year.
- An exceptional element of the program is the dissertation. Topics are as varied as
student interests. Students are encouraged by mentor faculty to develop expertise
in an area of interest and work with diligence and creativity to design a dissertation
that will contribute to the professional community.
- Extensive practical training.
- Electives available.
- Prepares graduates to become licensed clinical psychologists.
- Financial aid, career services, and housing assistance.