Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
Benefits of the Program:
- Classes are conducted at the West Los Angeles campus, an accessible location for most Southern California commuters.
- Students complete three years of full-time course work and a one-year, full-time internship or a two-year, half-time internship.
- Small class size. Each September, the program enrolls approximately 26 students.
- Students have the opportunity to gain essential clinical experience in the first year.
- An exceptional element of the program is the dissertation. Students develop and demonstrate the ability to utilize the research literature and to implement a sound scholarly process to analyze, evaluate, and synthesize relevant information on a focused topic related to the professional practice of clinical psychology.
- 6. Extensive practicum training that prepares students for the highest quality internship placement.
- Prepares graduates to become licensed psychologists.
- Financial aid and career services.