Education Career Services
School District Career Fairs
Virtual Careers Fair
- The Careers Fair is a virtual 3-D environment where Online Educators and Higher Education
job seekers can network with Online College & University personnel over a two day
period. Our Virtual Careers Fair provides the opportunity for:
- • Live conversations between Recruiters & Candidates via instant chat/ webcam.
- • Uploading and submission of Candidate resumes for various job listings. • Attending
up to 10 Career Seminars conducted by Industry experts.
- • Interacting with fellow Attendees in the Networking Lounge.
- • Exploring e-Vendor Booths and new digital products.
- • Network with targeted Market Solution.
Netmet Diversity Fair for Educators - nemnet aspires to be the premier resource in the identification and recruitment of minority candidates in North America and, in doing so, serve as a resource to public and private schools [k-12], colleges and universities, and non-profit organizations nationwide.
On-Campus Interviews, Employer Information Sessions, and Career Developemnt Workshops
View our calendar of on-campus recruitment events.