Education Career Services
The Office of Career Services offers career support including an array of services, programs and events for students and alumni of the Pepperdine University Graduate Education Programs.
- Individual Appointments - Please Contact Us to schedule an individual appointment during our Office Hours
- Career Handbook is a good source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to GSEP students making decisions about their future career.
- Cover Letter, Resume and Curriculum Vitae (CV) Writing Assistance
- Placement File
- Interview Preparation and Networking
- Career Waves Newsletter
- Job Postings on PepPro 2.0- Employment opportunities specifically for Pepperdine Students and Alumni. Opportunities
include, full and part time job postings, student employment, internships, and volunteer
- NACE Salary Calculator - is an excellent tool to gain an idea of what you should expect in terms of salary.