Dr. Farzin Madjidi teaches in the doctor of education in organizational leadership program at GSEP. He has held management positions with the city of Los Angeles and Matrix Capital Associates, Inc., and has been a consultant to such organizations as AT&T, Federal Express, SWRL, and Psychemetrics, Inc.
Madjidi has won outstanding teaching awards from the University of Phoenix, Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management, and GSEP. He has also published several articles in the areas of organizational effectiveness in the nonprofit and public sectors and learning in virtual environments.
- EdD, Pepperdine University
- MBA, Pepperdine University
- MS, California State University Northridge
- BS, California State University Northridge
- California Diversity Council's DiversityFirst Award, 2009
- 700: Leadership Theory and Practice
- 791: Dissertation Research