GSEP's Spring 2022 First #JAMII Career Webinar Series
Higher Ed Teaching: Getting Your Foot in the Door
The Graduate School of Education & Psychology in partnership with the Career Center is pleased to announce our first Spring 2022 #JAMII Career Webinar ”Higher Ed Teaching: Getting your foot in the Door.” Jamii, a Swahili term for “community,” is designed to provide up-to-date insight on career trends in education and psychology while building a professional network of students, alumni, and industry leaders.
Participants will benefit from expert guidance and alumni mentorship through involvement with this series.
- Ashley E. Coleman, PsyD: GSEP PsyD in Clinical Psychology Alum; Department Chair, Psychology at University of the West
- Farzin Madjidi, EdD: GSEP EdD in Organizational Leadership Alum; Associate Dean and Professor of Leadership at Pepperdine GSEP
- Jennifer Agatep, EdD: GSEP EdD in Organizational Leadership Alum; Founder/ Education Consultant at Agatep Consulting; Director of Admissions at Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences; Online Adjunct Faculty at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Latrissa Lee Neiworth, EdD: GSEP EdD in Organizational Leadership Alum; Dean of the School of Business, Leadership and Technology at Bushnell University; Adjunct Dissertation Research Professor at Pepperdine GSEP; Adjunct Professor at Portland State University
- Weina Chen, PhD: GSEP MA in Educational Psychology and PhD in Global Leadership and Change Double Alum; Visiting Instructor at Pepperdine GSEP