MS in Organization Leadership Learning
This program is intended for individuals seeking to lead learning and talent development in private and public organizations, private education, not-for profits, NGOs, healthcare, faith-based, occupational education.
- Relevant and emerging fields with strong employment growth potential and attractive salaries.
- Requires 32 units of coursework for completion.
- 18 units of coursework is common across all five programs.
- Completed over 20 months.
- Offered 75% online and 25% in residency in Los Angeles.
- Residency takes place three times a year over a 3-day weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Take only 3 Fridays off a year from work (travel logistics may require additional time off).
- You may receive up to 9 hours of credit towards the pursuit of a doctorate degree with the School of Education.
- Faculty support and coaching to provide the opportunity for you to present your work at national and global conferences.
- An equitable admission process that considers your ability and commitment to succeed rather than scores on standardized tests – No GRE required.
Employment and Salary Trend:
- Jobs in management will grow by 6 % between 2014 and 2024, resulting in more than 500,000 new positions.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary of Training and Development Managers in 2016 was $105,830.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary of Managers in Healthcare in 2016 was $96,540.