Facebook pixel FAQs | MS in Learning Design and Technology | Pepperdine GSEP Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Graduate School of Education and Psychology

MS in Learning Design and Technology FAQs

 What is the next step?

Our enrollment process is quick and easy. The first step is to fill out and submit a short online application for admission, which usually takes less than 15 minutes. We encourage prospective apply as soon as possible to save your seat in the cohort and campus of your choice.

 What education requirements do I need to have to apply to this program?

Please visit our Admissions Requirements page for a full list.

 How long is the program?

The program is designed to be completed in 5 terms, which is equivalent to 20 months.

 What is the required GPA?

There is no minimum GPA requirement. A GPA of 3.0 or above is preferred.

 When are classes held?

A combination of synchronous (live, real-time) and asynchronous (your own time) coursework occurs each week, supported with one Saturday/Sunday weekend class session each term.

 What is the maximum amount of time allowed for program completion?

Pepperdine University's Graduate School of Education and Psychology allows a maximum of seven years for completion of a master's degree program should you need to take a leave of absence during any time in your program and are not able to complete within the standard 20 months for this program.

 I am an international applicant. How can I submit my transcript?

A transcript evaluation is required for all coursework done outside of the U.S. Please note: The certified transcript evaluation must be in English, with a 4.0 scale, and evaluated by a NACES member credential service, such as the World Education Services, Inc or the International Education Research Foundation.

Transcripts can be submitted directly to Pepperdine by the NACES member credential service. Please request all transcripts to be sent to gsep-admissions@pepperdine.edu.

Please also note: If you have not completed your bachelor's degree at the time of application or transcript evaluation, you will also be required to provide an official degree-bearing transcript in a sealed envelope directly from the institution who awarded your degree, following completion of your degree.