Online Master of Science in Leadership in Learning Technology
This program is intended for individuals seeking to serve as leaders of education and learning development teams, Chief Learning and/or Information Officers responsible for the learning technology arms of private and public organizations, private education, and other learning organizations.
- Relevant and emerging fields with strong employment growth potential and attractive salaries.
- Offered 100% online with one immersion experience in Los Angeles.
- Immersion experience takes place once a year over a 3-day weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at the beginning of the program.
- Present your work at national and global conferences with faculty support and coaching.
- Students may receive up to 9 hours of credit toward the pursuit of a doctorate degree with the School of Education.
- 18 units of coursework is common across all five MS in Education programs.
- An equitable admission process that considers your ability and commitment to succeed rather than scores on standardized tests.
- GRENot Required
What education requirements do I need to have to apply to this program?
A candidate with a similar degree or work experience is recommended, but not required for this program.
You need to have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally-accredited college or university. All Bachelor's degrees must be earned at a regionally accredited institution of higher education and the institution's regional accreditation status must have been in place at the time the degree was earned.
How long is the program?
The program takes 20 months to complete.
What is the required GPA?
We ask that you have a 3.0 cumulative GPA from your bachelor's program; however, we review all applications holistically for individuals who show potential for success in our program. If you have concerns about your GPA, you're welcome to include a brief 'GPA Statement of Explanation' with your application.
When are classes held?
The program is 90 percent online and 10 percent face-to-face at the West Los Angeles Graduate Campus. There will be one 3-day weekend residency (Friday through Sunday) each year. There are three semesters in a full year. There are also opportunities for optional residencies with a variety of academic or professional choices. For the current schedule, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the maximum amount of time allowed for program completion?
I am an International Applicant. How can I submit my transcript?
If your transcript is not in English and does not show US credit, please have your transcript evaluated by a transcript evaluation service like WES (wes.org) or IERF (IERF.org) and directly sent to our office.