To review the course descriptions for a specific program, click on any of the program links below.
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Education with Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology (Online)
- Master of Science in Administration and California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Ed.D. in Educational Technology
- Ed.D. in Organization Change
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Administration, and Policy
- Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (Day Format)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (Evening Format)
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
If you would prefer to read a complete list of the courses offered within GSEP's Education and Psychology departments, click on the corresponding Education or Psychology link to view a comprehensive collection of those course descriptions.