With a strong track record of creating high-impact brands and businesses as a corporate executive and entrepreneur in health-related industries, Susan's goal is to accelerate the development of successful social business strategies that seamlessly integrate purpose with profit. Her work includes:
- Co-founder and chair of The Lily Project, an innovative women’s health enterprise based in Latin America.
- Partner in Gazelle Advisors which helps leaders achieve their social ambition and build sustainable enterprises that deliver meaningful social value.
- Adjunct Professor in Pepperdine’s Social Entrepreneurship & Change program to help young leaders develop the skills necessary to create businesses that deliver solutions to some of our most challenging problems.
Susan was awarded a prestigious “Purpose Prize” from AARP for her work with The Lily Project.
- MA, Pepperdine University
- MBA, University of Illinois, Chicago
- BA, Wheaton College, MA