L.A. Sheriffs Department University Partnership
The Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology (GSEP) is pleased to partner with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) University—a consortium of universities whose mission is to provide LASDU students with accessible, multi-varied learning programs that will enhance personal and professional growth and promote a lifelong commitment to learning. This goal is aligned with GSEP’s mission to cultivate graduates with a focus on purpose, service, and leadership.
LASD University students and their qualifying family members*, as well as city, county, state, and federal employees, are eligible for 5 percent tuition scholarship. Additional financial aid and other scholarships are available to all students who qualify.
* Spouses, as well as children who apply to the program by age 25.
Please note: 100% online (Psychology @ Pepperdine) students are not eligible.
Eligible students must submit an employment verification form to receive the discount before or during each term. Verification forms can be obtained by contacting the GSEP Financial Aid Office at 310.568.5775 or email@example.com.
- Master of Arts in Social Entrepreneurship and Change
- Master of Arts in Teaching (with preliminary teaching credential)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Ed.D. in Learning Technologies
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Administration, and Policy
- Ph.D. in Global Leadership and Change
- Master of Science in Behavioral Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (Day)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (Evening)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy with Latinas/os
Prospective students are encouraged to attend an information meeting.