Originally from the United Kingdom, Dr. Smyth earned her BA in Psychology from the University of Southern California and completed an MA in Sociology at Goldsmiths College, University of London. Dr. Teyhou went on to complete a second Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy at the California School of Professional Psychology and holds a doctorate degree in Pedagogical Sciences.
Dr. Smyth places high value on personal development and wellness, allowing for the achievement of one’s full potential. Her practice, Living with Finesse, focuses on stress management, corporate burnout, and achieving better work/life balance for high-functioning professionals who lead busy lifestyles and want to live a more fulfilling life. Teyhou believes that everyone is able to access their full potential so that they may become the best version of themselves. Throughout her career, Dr. Smyth has helped people work through a wide variety of issues.
- MA, California School of Professional Psychology
- MA, Goldsmiths College, University of London
- BA, University of Southern California
- emotional intelligence and resilience
- strengthening professional and personal identity
- avoiding performance anxiety and fatigue
- coping with high expectations
- personal and professional stress management and avoiding corporate burnout
- addiction issues and impulse control
- understanding one’s own gender and cultural identity
- life transitions
- relationship issues