Denise Berger, Ed.D.
Denise Berger focuses on the development of leaders in both for-profit and non-profit organizations. She is a partner at Social Venture Partners. Denise has also been a TedX coach and an Annenberg/CNN Hero Fast Pitch coach. She teaches in the M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship & Change Program at Pepperdine University, and she has been a mentor in Colgate University's Thought in Action program for college-level entrepreneurship initiatives.
Denise holds an Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership from Pepperdine University and completed her dissertation on Corporate Social Responsibility. She was a Managing Director at Aon Risk Services, where she ran the East Coast operations of the Global Business Unit, which handled the multinational risk management needs of Fortune 500 companies.
- EdD, Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology, 2013
- MBA, Marketing/International Business, Fordham University, 1995
- BA, History, Colgate University, 1989
- Organizational Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Entrepreneurship