Dr. Levy has extensive experience as a teacher, therapist, and researcher. He earned his doctorate in social psychology, and has served as a visiting professor of psychology at Leningrad State University. He holds licenses both in psychology and in marriage and family therapy, and is actively involved in clinical practice and supervision. Dr. Levy's numerous theoretical and empirical research studies have been published in scientific journals and presented at professional conferences. His areas of research and teaching include social cognition, interpersonal influence, media psychology, and the improvement of critical thinking skills.
- PhD, University of California, Los Angeles
- MA, University of California, Los Angeles
- MA, Pepperdine University
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 4
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 3
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 2
- Levy Analyzes Lakers, pt. 1
- "The Emperor's Postmodern Clothes"
- "Pervasive Labeling Disorder"
- "Cross-Cultural Psychology," by Eric Shiraev & David Levy
- "Tools of Critical Thinking," by David A. Levy
- Contact Information
- Professional Profile
- Levy Quotations (Wikiquote)
- Research Publications
- Biography (Wikipedia)