Fall 2017 Priority Deadline: June 1, 2017
- Program kicks off with TechCamp© in August. Classes begin in September.
- Admissions for this program are rolling. Once an application is complete it is reviewed for admission. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed, and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your baccalaureate and master's degrees via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations from your employer and a workplace colleague using this Recommendation Form. The recommendation should attest to your technology use. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Statement of Purpose (2,000 words minimum) describing your a) vision for technology, b) experience and background in technology, and c) personal goals related to the pursuit of this degree, emailed to email@example.com.
- Scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) verbal and quantitative sections. The MAT must have been taken within the last two years, and the GRE must have been taken within the last five years. For more information about testing, please click here.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional) Your professional CV or resume emailed to email@example.com.
A personal interview is required for all qualified applicants.