Values-Based Leadership That Transforms
This program strengthens and develops leadership skills while preparing students to work in a wide range of settings. Individuals are equipped with the knowledge and ability to recognize, harness, and channel forces of change to transform organizations for optimal success and growth.
Program Length / Units
3.5 years average / 48 units
West Los Angeles, Irvine
Embodying the scholar-practitioner program, which blends theory with real-world experience, the EDOL program is ideal for current leaders looking for relevant skills to expand their career path. It is also designed for rising executives who would like a doctoral degree to advance academic and professional goals. Emphasizing a humanistic approach to leadership, management, and change,the program prepares individuals to be visionaries within their organizations. Graduate students begin and complete the program with a cohort of business and academic professionals from diverse fields. The cohort model enables students to build upon leadership skills while forging valuable relationships with colleagues.
- Two program formats: Traditional and Global Access (60 percent face-to-face/40 percent online) ideal for working professionals
- Flexible classes which meet in the evenings and on occasional weekends
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship and the building of lifelong peer relationships
- A supportive learning environment and faculty with exemplary academic achievements and professional experience
- Scholar-practitioner model integrating theory and best practices
- National and global trips to provide a well-rounded perspective on leadership and policy
- Pepperdine network connecting you to influential business leaders in the community