Summer 2017 Priority Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Enrollment is in the Summer. Classes begin in July at the Malibu campus.
- Admissions for this program are rolling. We do not wait for the application deadline to review your application. For applications received after the deadline, students will be accepted on a space-available basis.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded your baccalaureate and master's degrees via one of the following approved companies:
- Three professional recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendations should attest to your academic abilities, character, and professional abilities. At least two of the recommendations should attest to your leadership experience and potential. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- A Statement of Purpose (1,000-2,000 words) addressing such topics as issues, questions, interests, matters of concern regarding educational and professional development, strengths and weaknesses with respect to engaging in doctoral study, and/or future career objectives, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Record Examination (verbal and quantitative sections), or the Graduate Management Admissions Test. The MAT must have been taken within the last two years and the GRE and GMAT must have been taken within the last five years. For more information about testing, please click here.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
- (Optional) Your professional CV or resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A personal interview is required for all qualified applicants.