9.1 You can conduct an audit of your degree progress by reviewing the “my advisement report” under the “My Academics” tab in your Student Center in WaveNet. Be sure to verify and review academic requirements by consulting the GSEP Academic Catalog applicable to your term of entry. For questions regarding degree completion, contact your academic advisor for further information.