6.1. If you apply to graduate for a term in which you will not complete your degree requirements, your next term’s financial aid and enrollment appointment will be cancelled. Be sure to submit a Graduation Application ONLY during the term in which you will complete your degree requirements. Contact your academic advisor to submit a new Graduation Application for the correct term.