SEC - Advocating for Social Change Virtual Summit
The Graduate School of Education and Psychology is proud to announce our Advocating for Social Change Virtual Summit presented by our MA in Social Entrepreneurship and Change on Saturday, October 30th from 9:30 am-11:45 am EST via Zoom. In addition, we have an exciting giveaway at the end for $2,500 Pathway to Purpose SEC scholarship to a prospective student (enrolled SEC program in the next 3 years).
What is social entrepreneurship today? Participants will benefit from expert guidance from global industry leaders and social entrepreneurs in education, business and government and learn more about our SEC program for those of you who want to create positive social change throughout your career. Through fireside chats, a panel, and small interactive groups with change-makers, this engaging summit will inspire and equip you to make a difference.
- Isaac McCoy: Industrialist, Advisor & Business Strategist, Former Obama Administration Appointee
- Matt Dunbar: Vice President External Affairs at Habitat for Humanity
- Michael Huang: Communities in Schools National Office
- Charity Wallace: Former Chief of Staff for Laura Bush
- Whitney Groves: Senior Advocacy Associate for Gender Equality and Education
Join us for this exciting conversation with global industry leaders and social entrepreneurs, followed by audience Q&A.
The Zoom link will be provided after registration.
Learn more about our MA in Social Entrepreneurship and Change program.