- We are accepting applications for Fall 2018 term that commences on September 4, 2018.
Note: Admissions for this program are rolling. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Fall classes begin in September.
- Application for Admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official transcript in a registrar's sealed and stamped or signed envelope from the institution that awarded the baccalaureate degree to the applicant as well as all transcripts from all other colleges or universities attended.
- Two professional recommendations attesting to the applicant's competencies, character, and potential to complete rigorous graduate studies. Professional recommendations can be sent by mail or e-mail. If sent by mail, to be considered official, the envelope must be signed by the recommender on the envelope seal. If sent by e-mail, the recommendation letter must be sent from a professional e-mail address directly to the enrollment services officer.
- A one- to two-page statement of educational purpose in which the applicant discusses his or her personal and professional goals and how completing this degree will help realize those goals.
- A personal interview may be required.
- Attendance at a one-day Community Building Workshop is required.