Masters of Arts in Learning Technologies
The Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology (GSEP) was among the first in the nation to offer a Master of Arts in Educational Computing, now known as the Master of Arts in Learning Technologies. The program was also among the first accredited online programs of its kind in California. Today the online program continues to be recognized for its innovative work, and was awarded the 2007 Platinum Award for Best Practices in Distance Learning Programming (Online) from the prestigious United States Distance Learning Association.
With 85 percent of coursework conducted online, the 30-unit Master of Arts in Learning Technologies offers you hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies that can transform learning in and outside of the classroom. Furthermore, the program can be completed in just one year.
The Master of Arts in Learning Technologies Online features:
- An emphasis on learning and leadership, preparing you to lead initiatives in technology in your own organization
- Coursework customized to integrate into your workplace practice, so you can put your learning into action
- Faculty who are leading educators in online learning
- A cohort model to offer a supportive learning environment
- An online learning format so you can learn from any location