Summer 2017 Priority Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Classes begin in July at the Malibu campus.
- Admissions for this program are rolling. Once an application is complete, it is reviewed for admission. We do not wait for the application deadline to review your application, and we review applications until the class is full.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts safely and electronically via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendation should attest to your competencies, character, and potential and/or ability to become a leader in technology. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Statement of Purpose describing your a) vision for technology in educational settings, b) experience and background in technology, and c) personal goals related to this degree. (2000-word minimum.) Email to email@example.com.
- (Optional) Your professional CV or resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0, or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
Personal interviews are required for all qualified candidates.