Master of Science in Educational Administration
Shaping the Future of Education
The Master of Science in Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program is designed for working educators who seek a personally transforming leadership program. If selected for this program, you will be part of a cohort group designed to encourage a collaborative and supportive learning environment. Upon graduation, you will be eligible for the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, which qualifies you to serve as a principal, administrator, supervisor, or in other leadership positions. The Master of Science in Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential features:
- Technology blended format of 60 percent face-to-face meetings balanced with 40 percent online segments
- The 11-month comprehensive program is designed for full-time working professionals, with courses offered once a month on weekends and online in-between sessions.
- A curriculum that links research and theory with the best professional practices
- The development of skills and competencies to articulate and implement a long term vision for today’s diverse classrooms.
- Opportunities for interacting with outstanding administrators to provide experiential learning