Online Application Deadlines
- Fall Term 2018 Deadline: June 1, 2018
- (Apply by April 1, 2018 to be considered for $1,500 scholarship)
Note: Admissions for this program are rolling. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Fall classes begin in September
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts safely and electronically via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendation should attest to your competencies, personal character, and potential and/or ability as an educator. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- A 1-2 page Statement of Educational Purpose addressing topics such as future career objectives, issues in education, and issues in educational leadership emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional, but recommended) Your professional CV or resume emailed to email@example.com.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.