Fall 2017 Extended Deadline: August 1, 2017
- Classes begin in September at the West Los Angeles Campus.
- Admissions for this program are rolling. Once an application is complete it is reviewed for admission. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts safely and electronically via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendation should attest to your competencies, personal character, and potential and/or ability as an educator. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 1-2 page Statement of Educational Purpose addressing topics such as future career objectives, issues in education, and issues in educational leadership emailed to email@example.com.
- A signed Supervisor's Consent Form indicating the support of the principal or supervising administrator under whom the administrative field work will be accomplished, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing requires that administrative field work experiences be conducted under the guidance, supervision, and evaluation of a site administrator, who holds the administrative services credential in California, as well as a University advisor. The purpose of the consent form is to confirm the site administrator's willingness to plan with, supervise, counsel, and evaluate the applicant (this includes the applicant's experience and assignment).
- A signed Work Experience and Commitment Form that serves as a record of full-time assignments in the K-12 setting emailed to email@example.com.
- (Optional, but recommended) Your professional CV or resume emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
Applicants pursuing the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential are also required to submit the following:
- A photocopy of any of the following credentials held: A California Teaching, Pupil Personnel Services, Health Services, Speech Pathology, Librarianship, Designated Subjects, or Clinical Rehabilitative Services Credential emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An official California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) transcript as proof of passage emailed to email@example.com. (An original or photocopy of the "Passing Status Transcript Copy" card is required even if you have asked NES to send Pepperdine the test group report.)
- A Statement of Responsibility Form emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.