MA in Education Admission Deadlines and Requirements
- Fall 2018 Second Admission Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Fall 2018 Third Admission Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Fall 2018 Final Deadline: May 1, 2018
Note: Admissions for this program are rolling. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed and students are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Spring classes begin in January.
- Fall classes begin in September.
In an effort to process your application quickly, we only accept electronic application materials.
To apply for this program, please submit:
- Your application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts safely and electronically via one of the following approved companies:
- Two professional recommendations using this Recommendation Form. The recommendation should attest to your competencies, character, and potential and/or ability as an educator. Your recommenders should email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- A 1-2 page Statement of Educational Purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional) If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our GRE or TOEFL test requirements, please fill out this Exception Request Form and email it to email@example.com.