MA in Education
Pepperdine's Master of Arts in Education program is ideal for those looking to become leaders in the classroom. Featuring an online hybrid format, the program can be completed in just 11 months.
Master's in Education Program Overview
11 months/30 units
West Los Angeles (Fall and Spring) (Please note that your campus of choice cannot be guaranteed. Campus offerings are contingent upon availability and subject to change.)
The master's in education curriculum prepares students for leadership roles as teachers, administrators, or professionals who want to make a significant impact in the world of education. The online hybrid program is ideal for working professionals.
Master's in Education Program Benefits
- Prestigious education master's program combines theory with practical application for an exceptional professional foundation
- Nationally-recognized faculty of scholar-practitioners with extensive educational experience
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship, close peer interaction, and lifelong professional relationships
- Professional development training
- Dedicated career services department
- Far-reaching alumni network more than 20,000 people strong