Master of Arts in Education with Teaching Credential
Benefits of the Program:
Pepperdine University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The teaching credential program is accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Coursework can be completed in just 11 months
- Curriculum prepares you to work in diverse class settings
- Program is recognized by school districts across the nation
- Faculty members are scholar practitioners who offer support and mentorship throughout the duration of your career
- Professional development schools offer hands on training to fully prepare you for your teaching career upon graduation
- Small class sizes offer a supportive environment where students get the attention that they deserve
- Career services department and elaborate alumni network are dedicated to helping you find a position in a school district of your choice
- Classes offered at three conveniently located campuses in West Los Angeles, Encino, and Irvine.