Ed.D. in Organization Change
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Do I need a Master’s degree to apply to this program?
2. How long does the program take to complete?
- 3.5 to 4 years.
3. Do I have to take the GRE and the MAT or just one?
- You need to take one. The GRE, the GMAT or the MAT.
4. When are the classes for this program held?
- There are 12 eight-day seminars that are held In October, January, April and June. Exact dates vary from year-to-year.
5. What is the maximum amount of time I can take to complete a program?
- Seven years.
6. Where will classes be held?
- Classes will be held in West Los Angeles California, Malibu California and at an international location that is TBD once the cohort is formed.
For more information, please contact:
Education Recruitment at (310) 568-2366 or