Ed.D. in Organization Change
Click on the button below to download the program brochure
Benefits of the Program:
- A quality curriculum designed by scholars and practitioners from multiple fields and disciplines.
- A faculty drawn from organizations, universities, and private practice throughout the world.
- A student body of mature professionals who are committed to learning and scholarship, personal development, and ethical leadership and practice of organization change.
- A balance of face-to-face learning in seminar sessions with internet supported instructional strategies enabling students and faculty to reside in various states and countries.
- The ability for students to continue full-time work while engaged in doctoral study.
- Diversity and pluralism in the types of organizations and change methods studied; in the demographic composition of student cohorts and faculty; and in research and learning methods.
- A community of practice that provides both students and faculty a safe educational environment in which to experiment with new behaviors and ideas and to achieve individual and collective learning goals.
- A focus on ethical behavior and service to clients, subordinates, and society.
- A global perspective and appreciation for the dynamics of intercultural and cross-cultural forces in organizations.
- Five key competency areas: ethics; interpersonal awareness/self as instrument; OD, OB, OT, and allied social science field of knowledge; research; and practice. Integrating strands include leadership; model building; creative and critical thinking; future perspectives and communication.