GSEP's Career Services can help you construct your career narrative and provide you with the tools and strategies to become competitive in today's job market. Check out our four core services below:
Face-to-Face Appointments (schedule via email@example.com):
- Clarify purpose & career direction
- Construct your career narrative
- Define goals & create individualized action plan
"Virtual 30" Self-Marketing Consults (conducted virtually; schedule via Handshake):
- Resume/CV & Cover Letter Customization
- Interview Preparation
- Employment Strategies
Curriculum-Based Classroom Presentations:
Arranged by our very own GSEP faculty
Opportunities for career exploration include Pepperdine's annual Career Week events and GSEP's annual "Finding Your Calling" overnight retreat.
- Employment opportunities listed on Handshake, GSEP's career portal
- Career Fairs, including GSEP's annual "Meet the Schools: K-12 Fair"
- Alumni Network: Join PeppConnect, Pepperdine's virtual community to build professional, personal, and purposeful relationships with Pepperdine people all over the world.
- Career Outcomes of our Graduates
- Labor Market Research: Employment projections and sample career pathway